János László - Google Tudós Hivatkozások
The reader is presented with a theoretical framework along with a series of studies which explore the way a systematic linguistic analysis of narrative discourse can lead to a scientific study of identity construction, both individual and group. The book gives a critical overview of earlier narrative theories and summarizes previous scientific attempts to uncover relationships between language and personality.
It also deals with social memory and group identity: various narrative forms of historical representations history books, folk narratives, historical novels are analyzed as to how they construct the past of a nation. The Science of Stories is the first book to build a bridge between scientific and hermeneutic studies of narratives.
- Volume Atual.
- The Little Book That Makes You Rich: A Proven Market-Beating Formula for Growth Investing (Little Books. Big Profits);
- Tom Swift and His War Tank: Or, Doing His Bit for Uncle Sam (Tom Swift, Book 21)?
- Navigation menu.
As such, it will be of great interest to a diverse spectrum of readers in social science and the liberal arts, including those in the fields of cognitive science, social psychology, linguistics, philosophy, literary studies and history. See All Customer Reviews.
The Science of Stories: An Introduction to Narrative Psychology / Edition 1
Introduction, commentary, and appendixes by D. Oxford: Clarendon.
- Local Management of Schools: Some Practical Issues (Educational Management).
- Why States Cooperate Over Shared Water: the Water Negotiations in the Jordan River Basin (Linköping studies in arts and science).
- Life's Stories!
Bruner, J. Actual minds, possible worlds. Hammack, Ph. Narrative and the cultural psychology of identity. Personality and Social Psychology Review, 12 , — Herman, D. Narrative theory and the cognitive sciences.
- Storytelling in Teaching?
- The Ritual Lament in Greek Tradition, 2nd Edition;
- Account Options?
- Ancient Perspectives on Aristotles De Anima (Ancient and Medieval Philosophy) (Ancient and Medieval Philosophy Series 1)?
- Finding God in Alcoholics Anonymous.
- The Science of Stories: An Introduction to Narrative Psychology by Janos Laszlo (Hardback, 2008).
Stanford: CSLI. McAdams, D. The psychology of life stories. Review of General Psychology, 5 , — Mitchell, W. On narrative.
https://ninboapowshy.tk Narrative Inquiry , 16 1. Special Issue: Narrative — State of the Art.
Related The Science of Stories: An Introduction to Narrative Psychology
Copyright 2019 - All Right Reserved